Sponsorship - Caninvisas
info@caninvisas.com +1 -647-786-8971


Helping you to connect to your loved ones in Canada!

Many Canadian citizens and permanent residents have loved ones abroad that they wish they could bring to Canada. The Canadian government offers
several ways to allow this dream to become a reality under its Family Class Sponsorship class.Canada’s Family Class Sponsorship programs are some
of the most generous family reunification programs in the developed world. After all, the Canadian government is committed to keeping families
together whenever possible.

Many relationships qualify for Family Class Sponsorship, including spouses and common-law partners, parents and grandparents, dependent children,
and potentially other relationships under certain Provincial Family Class Sponsorship programs. For parents and grandparents, there is also the
Super Visa program.

Available Sponsorship Programs

Spouse or Common Law Partner Sponsorship

These programs allow Canadian citizens and permanent residents to sponsor a spouse or common-law partner to come to Canada.

Both the Canadian citizen or permanent resident (also called the ‘sponsor’) and the foreign national (the ‘sponsored person’) must be approved by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) in order for the stponsored person to receive a visa.

In order to receive a visa through this immigration program, the sponsor and sponsored person must prove that their relationship qualifies under one of three categories:

  • Spouse
  • Common-law Partner
  • Conjugal Partner

NOTE: Canada recognizes same-sex marriage, and same-sex partners may be eligible to apply under any of the above three categories, provided they meet all eligibility requirements.

Outland Sponsorship

An Outland application is generally pursued when the sponsored partner is living outside of Canada. However, Outland applicants can still be in Canada and apply through the Outland program, and may be permitted to travel in and out of Canada throughout the application process. Outland applications are processed through the visa office that serves the applicant’s country of origin, or where they have resided legally for at least one year.

Inland Sponsorship

The other potential option for Spousal/Common-Law Sponsorship is the Inland route. Inland

sponsorship is when the couple is together in Canada and the foreign spouse/common-law partner has temporary status in Canada, either as a worker, student, or visitor. The person being sponsored may be eligible for an OPEN WORK PERMIT allowing spouse to work for any employer in Canada while the sponsorship application is being processed.We understand that spousal cases are important and critical. Reach out to us for consultation

  • Dependent Child Sponsorship

    This program allows Canadian citizens or permanent residents to bring their dependent natural or dependent adopted children to Canada.

  • Parent and Grandparent Super Visa

    Parents and grandparents of Canadian citizens and permanent residents can apply for a multiple entry visa valid for up to 10 years.

  • Parent and Grandparent Family Class Sponsorship

    This type of sponsorship allows a Canadian citizen or permanent resident to bring his or her parent or grandparent to Canada.