Home - Caninvisas
info@caninvisas.com +1 -647-786-8971

About us

Get Success
with our advisors

AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE : VINEET BANSAL is a licensed Canadian immigration consultant in good standing R533191 and is authorized by the Canadian government to represent your interests in all immigration matters.Integrity and Customer focus are our core values which define the way we work thus assuring our clients security of their money and dreams.

We are team of professionals who will help you with all your immigration needs, reunite families under family sponsorship, help international students with their admissions and study visa, help you immigrate to Canada by assessing your profile and selecting the right program for you and much more.


Vineet Bansal

Verify Status with ICCRC



What We Do

Our Services

CANINVISAS is a professional immigration services company based in Canada dealing with Permanent Residency, Temporary Visas, Investors and Canada’s all immigration needs

Study Visa

We provide services from admissions to visa consulting

Business Investor

Canada offers business investors a pathway to Permanent Residency


Invite your loved ones staying abroad to Canada

Permanent Residency

Immigrate to Canada with Federal or Provincial programs


From east to west coast, Canada is home to incredible natural surprises

Frequently Asked Questions

Canadian government fees must be submitted with your Canadian Immigration Application.

Yes, if you are not from visa exempt country, you will need a study permit. If your studies will last less than six months in Canada, then no Study Permit is required. Any studies beyond six months require a Study Permit, in addition to a Temporary Resident Visa

There is no appeal process in the case of TRV refusal. You may reapply if any of your situations have changed or if you have additional documentation to support your case.


All supporting documentation in a language other than English or French must be accompanied by an English or French translation, as translated by a certified translator. We can help you with your translational needs

You can include your spouse, and dependent children on your application. It is important to keep in mind that Canada recognizes same-sex partnerships

The applicant must keep the Canadian Immigration informed of any changes in your family composition while the application is in process. The spouse or child must be included to the application for a Canada Immigration (whether accompanying you or not). Any family change before landing into Canada must be informed.

Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) allows a person to enter Canada. AaStudy permit is issued to international students to pursue their studies while in Canada. Note that for international applications, applicants from countries whose citizens require TRV to enter Canada will be issued a TRV automatically if the application for a study permit is approved. These applicants do not need to submit a separate application for a TRV and there is no separate fee

IELTS is required for admissions to the educational institutes in Canada. Unless required by a specific student partner program (For example, SDS), this is not a requirement for study permit application. However, if you are from a country under SDS eligibility, we recommend you to take IELTS before. Your application

Medical examinations are valid for one year from the date of the examination. You must undergo a new medical examination if your visa has not been issued within one year of your medical examination date

Free Consultation

We Give Our Best

Spouse Open Work Permit – International Students

  Spouses or common-law partners of international students are allowed to accept employment in the general labour market without the need for an LMIA. This exemption is intended for spouses who are not, themselves, full-time students. Work permits may be

Important dates to apply in Ontario Colleges

Apply on or before this date in order to get admission in following fall. After this date, colleges consider applicants on a first-come, first-served basis until programs are full. Note that applications to Highly Competitive Programs must be received by this date

Northern College will not accept TOEFL as English scores

Northern College will not accept TOEFL as English scores for applications from India. Instead, all applicants from India must have IELTS scores to be considered for admission. With over 75 full-time, part-time, certificate, diploma, and apprenticeship programs and hundreds of

What people says